Located in the newly-fashionable district of North Point on Hong Kong Island, the brand new Hotel VIC boasts panoramic views of the harbour and is steps away from an MTR station, ferry pier, and other public transport.
The hotel features 665 affordable luxury guest rooms and suites with complimentary, lightning-fast WiFi, and a tailor-made smartphone app for a seamless accommodation experience. Dining options include an all-day outlet, a sophisticated rooftop bar and restaurant, and a deli shop and coffee bar. Dining is complemented by diverse eateries and shopping experiences in the hotel’s podium floors, as well as in an adjacent mall and the vibrant surrounding area.
Hotel VIC has been built to the most exacting standards using the combined star power of renowned award-winners Rocco Design Architects Ltd as project architect, Hirsch Bedner Associates as guest room interior designer, and AFSO studio as interior designer of other key areas of the hotel.
- All-day international-dining restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating overlooking the harbour.
- Rooftop restaurant and bar with outdoor area providing panoramic views of the harbour.
- Club Lounge with exclusive benefits.
- Health Club with sauna, steam rooms and 24-hour gym.
- Rooftop outdoor swimming pool.
- Complimentary shuttle bus service to Hong Kong Island’s main shopping and business districts, including the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre.
- Podium level links with Harbour North, a one-stop shopping destination, where a host of lifestyle retailers and diverse eateries of around 80,000 square feet are due to open in second half of 2018. The adjoining second phase shopping complex of around 140,000 square feet adjacent to the waterfront promenade will open in late 2019.