We are so excited to announce that television host, entrepreneur, and influencer Brooke Burke has been added to our lineup of speakers at our PowerSolutions National Conference taking place February 7-9 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center just outside of Washington, DC.
Brooke Burke is a TV host, podcaster, author, entrepreneur, and one of social media's most followed moms. She is a champion, a cancer survivor, a philanthropist, a foodie, and a passionate wellness guru. Inspired by her dedication to educating women about the importance of physical and mental health, Brooke created her signature "Booty Burn" work out which she teaches in Malibu. Brooke is the CEO and creator of Brooke Burke Body, the fitness lifestyle app for anybody, anytime, anywhere.
Brooke will be hosting our closing gala and awards dinner on Saturday night, February the 9th. She'll share her insights, her inspiration, and her infectious enthusiasm about the role of entrepreneurialism in a well-balanced life.
Maggie Fischer, CCRA's Chief Marketing Officer added "Having Brooke with us will be a unique opportunity to share her courage, her successes, and her strategies for building a business while maintaining a healthy, well-balanced life. Our travel agency business owners are often functioning as "Chief Everything Officers" while managing their families and their own well being. Brooke's inspiring example is one that our audience will see incredible value in. We can't wait to welcome her."
Brooke joins a growing list of exceptional speakers who will be participating in our first-ever conference for travel agency business owners:
- Lisa Ling, Executive Producer of This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN
- Kevin Harrington, Shark Tank's Original Shark
- NY Times Bestselling Author and Social Media Guru Jared Shapiro
- Matthew David, CEO of Growology Consulting and Event Emcee
- Steve Martorano, Celebrity Chef, Restauranteur, and Inspirational Speaker
- NCAA Basketball Coach and Speaker Murry Garvin
- Travel Industry Marketing Expert Jenn Earley
- TV Host, Entrepreneur, and Mom Brooke Burke
- Travel Influencer and Journalist Kelly Blanco of NBC6 South Florida
- ARC President & Chief Executive Officer, Mike Premo
- Denny Corby, Famed Corporate Entertainer, and Mentalist
- Travvy Award-Winner and Travel Industry Powerhouse Tammy Levent
- Chief Information Officer at Nissan North America, John Schaefer
- Television Host and Journalist Andrea Minski
- Mark Pestronk, Travel Industry Legal-Guru and Travel Weekly Contributor
- Former CEO of Trafalgar and Current CEO of Partner Learning Solutions Paul Wiseman
- Social Media and Marketing Superstar Sandra Cottam McLemore
- Travel Blogger and Social Media Superstar Kate McCulley
- CheatDayEats Blogger and Entrepreneur Jessica Hirsch
- ... and many more!
PowerSolutions National is set to welcome more than 500 travel agencies and 100 suppliers to the Gaylord National. Registration is now open at $149 for accredited travel agency owners and is offering an array of unique participation options for supplier partners.