In uncertain times, CCRA's Supplier Partners have been doing an incredible job of keeping agents up-to-date with the latest news, policy adjustments, and more. Please see below for some recent updates from valued partners in Latin America and the Caribbean:
- Solmar Hotels & Resorts continues to honor their flexible cancellation policy and is allowing guests with nonrefundable reservations to use their deposit toward a stay on another date. Please view their announcement for information on how they are continuing to make the safety and wellbeing of their guests their top priority.
- The Dolphin Company announces the temporary suspension of activities in its dolphin habitats in Mexico until early April. During this time, all the species in their care will have the undivided attention of their specialists and veterinarians, who will ensure their wellbeing and safety. More information can be found at the link.
- Personal Brasil DMC advises travelers to reschedule their trips to Brazil. Most touristic spots are currently closed to the public, but Personal Brasil is committed to continue to provide service to travelers who want to book or modify their travels with peace of mind. Please see their statement for additional information.
- Condor Travel is pleased to offer increased flexibility in new reservations made until May 31st. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and visit the announcement at the link.
- Vila Gale Hotels is taking necessary actions to minimize risk to clients and staff. Most hotels will be closing provisionally until September 4, 2020. Additional information is available at the link and will be posted on their website.
- Original Group Hotels will work to accommodate rebookings, if desired, as best as possible and have adjusted their cancellation policy for stays booked through April 30, 2020. Please view the announcement at the link for contact information to make or modify bookings.
- Club Med Punta Cana and Club Med Miches Playa Esmerelda have temporarily suspended operations as of March 19, 2020 through May 1, 2020. Guests who have bookings in that time period will receive a Future Travel Credit via email and membership fees will be moved to the new file when rebooked. Please visit the link for additional information.
- Ilunion Hotels prioritizes the people they serve and are therefore closing their properties until April 30, 2020. They will offer all bookings flexibility to change dates or cancel without penalty. See the link for more.
- Casa de Campo is set to reopen on April 3, 2020. They have instituted a free cancellation policy on all new leisure bookings and are here to support you and your clients. Visit the link for additional information on measures the property is taking to ensure guest safety and health.